Saturday, June 04, 2005

Question from Ranelle

Hi Everyone! Here's a technical question: do any of you know how to put this as an icon on my desktop so that I can just access it from there without going through a bunch of steps to get here each time? It would make it a lot easier for me to remember to check in! Let me know!

1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Pete and Jess said...

I am a little PC illiterate, so if this doesn't work, sorry. I think you should have the option to bookmark your site in the browser. In Explorer go to the pulldown at the top called "Favorite" and there should be an option called "Add Page to Favorites" . It should then be stored in that pull down.

To create a link on your desktop, i think you just need to drag and drop. There should be a little icon to the left of the URL (camplinfam.blogspot.com). Grab that icon with your mouse and drag it to your desktop and let go. It should work, that is how I do it on the Mac.

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home