Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sandy Says

Hi family,
I love this Blog. The doctor looked at my trigger finger and tried to bend it. ooooouuuuch! He had x-rays taken and I will have to see a hand surgeon but not until August 8th. I'm adjusting to it. It is hard to type and wash my hands. It's in the way, but I dont' have anything big to do now, just read and study and enjoy the summer. Hope is in Carbondale, Illinois for the Christ in Youth conference. Derek is working and hanging out. Thanks for your prayers on the osetoporosis. I feel fine, but don't want to fall and break anything. I believe God will keep my bones safe because Sue prayed for me over the phone and because of all your prayers. I have a great reason to eat ice cream now( McDonald's cones, Sue, as well as MooLatte's at the Dairy Queen). God is good all the time. Micah, enjoy the campus house living. Mary, have a fantastic time in California. Jessica and Pete, enjoy your last days in Cameroon. Love, Sandy

4 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandy,
How about a shot of cortisone? I had a trigger finger and my doctor injected it two different times. It felt much better and now I don't have any trouble with it. Maybe the surgeon can do it. It would be nice to have it in better shape for VOM week. You have such a great attitude you are an inspiration to all of us. Way to go big sister. Love & prayers, Sue

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Pete and Jess said...

Hey Sandy: I heard from Mary at soccer that you got diagnosed and now, of course, I have a hundred questions!! How did this happen and what does it mean? What happened to your finger? I am looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks and we'll have lots to talk about. In the meantime you are in our prayers! Love, Ranelle

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Micah and Lauren said...

Thanks so much Sandy! God bless! Prayin for ya still!!!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Pete and Jess said...

hey sandy. this is bev, diane and MARY!!! we just figured out this blog thingy ... sorry about your diagnosis. are you in pain?? what are your symptoms? is there medication, diet, anything you are supposed to do to slow the progression or get better?? let us know specifically how to pray too. love and miss you. great to have mary here. hope/wish/pray we can all be together soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home