Friday, August 26, 2005

Turkey Day/5K walk

All of you are invited to Turkey Day in Worthington the weekend of Sept. 17th. Let us know who can come to see the turkeys race. The 5K Fun Walk is $7.oo per person if you preregister by September 9th, noon. This includes a walk, long sleeve T-shirt and refreshments. Hope and I did it last year. It starts at 9:00 and we need to be there at 8:30. The 10K run is after the walk. Let us know if you are coming and if you want to do the walk.
Sandy

3 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are planning on coming down! Sign Pete and I up for the walk (and Sahara if she is welcome). Thanks for the invite.

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Norm, Sue, Mary & Gandma are coming down. Sign Sue up for the walk. Besides taking in Turkey day we will go out and pick apples. Looking forward to all the fun!!

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sandy: It took this long to figure out the calendar, but it looks like we won't be able to make it this year. Crosby has soccer, the girls have dance, and Moriah's best friend scheduled her birthday party for that Saturday. Always chained to that calendar!! Good thing I bought my big glass Mason jar from that basement shop there when I had a chance!!!
Love, Ranelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home