Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Aloha!

Hello from Hawaii! Just thought I would send a little greeting from Kauai. Pete and I are having a good time here. We spent a few days in Oahu and then came to Kauai on Friday. We took a helicopter ride around the island on Saturday and it was beautiful. Pete did great too, no motion sickness. We are enjoying the resort and eating some great food. The weather hasn't been in our favor, but it gives us a chance to see the sights around Kauai and shop around for treasures. Wish we could post a picture, but I can't hook up the camera to this computer. Grandma- we are praying for you and your surgery to go well. And Sahara, we miss you. :o)
Aloha!

Pete and Jess

1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Pete and Jess said...

You missed below zero temperatures here. We really froze. Hope you found some great treasures. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
Love,
Sandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home