Jason
Hello everyone! Congratulations Sandy to you and your class. Looks like you and your students worked very hard and have a memory to cherish forever. Derek looks fabulous and you both must be so very proud. Congratulations to Hope, now you can join Jason on the sidewals,bike lanes and everywhere else new drivers end up...he has had his license for about a month now, and I still panic when I am in the car with him!
On an entirely different note, our trip has been cancelled. I just finally told Jason last week and although he understood that financially we just can't do it right now he was very disappointed. Finances fighting his dad in court have his such high peaks in attorneys fees that we just can't. We have 2 homes each with their own mortgage payment and the rental is empty still, so we have to carry it all. On top of it all I paid in upwards of $6,000.00 in attorneys fees in one month alone, so we are unable to get out there at this time. Who knows maybe by Christmas we can put it together, and we can get him there then. Grandma I will not give up until I get him out there to see the rest of his family...I promise. I hope everyone is healthy and happy. Have a wonderful and safe memorial weekend.
Cherie

1 Comments:
We are sad to hear that you can't come to Minnesota. We continue to pray for you. Trust in the Lord for each day. Love, Sandy
Post a Comment
<< Home