I weighed in a Weight Watchers last night and was only up half a pound from last month. I worked to get some of those bars off before I went. I'm a lifetime member and have to weigh once a month. I'ts been do: Nordic track, bike around the lake, do Weight Watchers aerobic tape, and deliver newspapers plus slow withdrawal from sweets and go for sweats. Love, Sandy
3 Comments:
We are on the program. Sahara needs to drop 3lbs too.
Hey Pete! Weighed in Fridays. Bars have done great damage, but next Friday's comin'. Good luck. Miss you guys.
I weighed in a Weight Watchers last night and was only up half a pound from last month. I worked to get some of those bars off before I went. I'm a lifetime member and have to weigh once a month. I'ts been do: Nordic track, bike around the lake, do Weight Watchers aerobic tape, and deliver newspapers plus slow withdrawal from sweets and go for sweats. Love, Sandy
Post a Comment
<< Home