Wow! What a shock to check the blog and find a marriage proposal! I bet that doesn't happen everyday! Well, Lydia, CONGRATS!! Now we definitely have to make another trip out to met this young man. Could he fax us his application and resume, as I am sure everyone else has seen it by now? :) Congratulations, Lydia! The Klaiber Klan
4 Comments:
Yeah Lydia! We are so excited for you!
Congratulations Charles & Lydia. God bless you in this happy time.
Wow!!!!!!!!
Love, Auntie Sue
That is sooooo sweet. Congratulations Charles and Lydia. What a way to get engaged! At Worship! I love it.
Aunt Sandy
Wow! What a shock to check the blog and find a marriage proposal! I bet that doesn't happen everyday! Well, Lydia, CONGRATS!! Now we definitely have to make another trip out to met this young man. Could he fax us his application and resume, as I am sure everyone else has seen it by now? :) Congratulations, Lydia!
The Klaiber Klan
Post a Comment
<< Home