Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Olive Tree Conference this weekend

Hey fam:
Just a reminder of the Olive Tree Conference this weekend at North Heights church. Hal Lindsey will be there Friday evening and Saturday morning and then Saturday afternoon will feature Bryan Flynn and Roger Oakland talking about deception in the last days. It will be a really good conference and I hope to see you there! This may be Hal's last trip here due to his age/health. Let me know if you'll be there and I'll save seats together.
Love, Ranelle

4 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ranelle-
Thanks for the update, we are roofing this weekend,(Oh, yeah. :o/ ) so we are a no-go.
Hope you have a great time!
Jess

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminde. Saturday we are painting if its nice outside. We'll see about Friday night
Hi everyone :o)

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Pete and Jess said...

Hi Ranelle....sure would like to say we will be there. Sounds fantastic. Do you think they will tape the conference? Sounds like a cd set I would love to hear. Anyway, have a really great time..and fill us in on what was said...as much as you can remember, ok? Thanks.
Ron and I are going to the Joyce Meyer conf. Nov. 3,4,5th. ..Love, Di

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Pete and Jess said...

Say..what's with this word thing at the bottom of the page? Di

 

Post a Comment

<< Home