Monday, August 07, 2006

Tyler's First Vacation!




Hi All,
We just returned from our first official family vacation. Dan, Tyler and I were in Canada for a week visiting my brother-in-law's family farm. We then headed down through Jasper and Banff in the Canadian Rockies.
Here's a few pictures of our trip. We had a blast and Tyler was an awesome traveler!

3 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan & Summer,
Nice family picture!! So happy all went well on your trip, it was fun seeing all the pictures.
Tyler will be taming that horse in no time.

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos, I would love to see the rest of your vacation pics sometime.

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful scenery as well as the family by the scenery. And look at that little cowboy, Tyler. He is sooooo cute on that horse. I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home