Saturday, October 15, 2005

McLellan Update






Ok, I forget to look at this web thing. I always check email, but not good at looking here. So, I guess I will catch you up on the crazy life here. We are still recovering from the tornado here at home and at school. It takes up a lot of “free” time to take care of things. We are still cutting down broken tree limbs and picking up the messy yard. We will be getting a new roof and siding as soon as the shingles get in. We lost both gym floors at school. This affects a lot of things. Family news: Jacob had his fundraiser gala with the Governor for his stroke treatment. Ariel is playing varsity soccer. Lydia is pulling all nighters to keep up with school. Micah keeps up on the blog and tells his own story. Scott and Dee made a quick trip to Alaska for Dee to conduct a two day JASON workshop. Sorry I am so behind with keeping up. Dee

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Pete and Jess said...

Hey Dee....what happened? We need an update.....what did the tornado damage? Fill us in....any pictures? It hit your house?? send me an email....I'm not good at this yet either. By the way...where in Alaska ??....thanks..Love, Di and Ron

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dee-
Great pictures! Thanks for filling us in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home